Help with WOOD again

Hey everyone, I posted a week ago or sumthing about the kind of wood im lookin for...I been researchin and thanx A LOT to those of you who replied i kno there are sum big differences in tonality...in terms of tone im looking for a good solid wood, that is hopefully not too heavy.....but gives off a sound similar to that of a BC Rich Warlock Bronze, or an Epiphone Les Paul...i mean sumthing that has that lil bit of a bassy sound in there, but wen bending and playing lead it can sound pretty killer..dunno if im explaining it rite..listen to sum Iron Maiden and u will see wha i mean...but ya either way jus wanna find a good wood that would give me tonality that could b bassy, yet not too much, like just enuff to notice a difference, but also to have a nice sound for lead and a HEAVY Crunch for playin chords and **** like that...price is not much of an issue yet b/c i dont kno n e prices...so if u could help me out and lemme kno which kinda woods/even pickups i should start lookin for to start building this guitar i would really appreciate it! thank you very much. :D

Er..

Still can't go wrong with mahogany!

If you want something a bit more on the 'exotic' end of things but still with that tonal range, ALLEGEDLY Korina/Limba are a bit more sparkly than mahogany. I'll let you know when my build's done. :D

As for pickups... meh! There's so many to choose from... hit the manufacturer's websites and do some research. Check out webpages of your favourite artists and see what they use.

Greg

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Korina is the best choice. Alder would be good too, givin that you mentioned maiden...their strats are alder. They aso use Duncan pickups.