Take a peek at this

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Neat! I agree about the headstocks though. They should point to or away from each other.

Cool concept though.

Jackson double necks often have the headstocks reverse to each other, so the points actually touch (they are joined), I can imagine that would make a BIG difference to the resonance and tone.

(But then, WHY would you have a 12-string with ONLY a bridge pickup?)

It's hard to tell from that slightly unfocused picture but isn't that a single-coil pickup near the neck?

I was thinking that too, but I also think it could be just another reflection. Who knows. B) I mean, if THAT's a pickup, then there are pickups all over the guitar... :D

Whatever....It's not like I'm gonna buy it. :D

Well, Ol' Ed is selling it, so probably like $6,000 :D

you talking about Ed Roman? why is he hated? B) i check out his website, but i have no idea why no one likes him, enlighten me please :D

Lee,

Where to begin with Ed, well he is slightly opinionated to say the least but several rumors out and about say that his handmade guitars are not made by him and are really machine made. This is not normally a bad thing but he states how much he hates machine made uitars at handmade prices and it sounds like he is doing it himself. I delt with Ed once many years ago when he was still located in Conn. about an hour from my house here in NJ. He was ok to deal with but he doesn't believe in the saying "the customer is always right" so when I wanted ordered my explorer he added some things that I told him I didn't want like certain body reliefs, because I already put a down payment on it I picked it up half complete and finished it myself.

Sam

Jackson double necks often have the headstocks reverse to each other, so the points actually touch (they are joined), I can imagine that would make a BIG difference to the resonance and tone.

Exactly.

Check out the GORGEOUS white double neck Jackson that Jeff Healey plays in the video for "Angel Eyes".

Too cool.

Oh, and for the record: I wouldn't buy a cup of dirt from Ed Roman.