• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make an album wes!

EDIT: ya, drumms would really tighten that up, doesn't scott have a drumm machine for sale now? or do you have one in your program you just haven't tackled that yet?

EDIT: ya, drumms would really tighten that up, doesn't scott have a drumm machine for sale now? or do you have one in your program you just haven't tackled that yet?

i have battery...just don't know how to use it yet

Can I play a solo on one of the tunes? :D

hell yeah......something "diabolical" so to speak...yeah i assume you could write it,match it up ,and send it to me and i could import it into nuendo...i realize you may be joking but i am serious

en guard monseuir wes!

crazy metal thing

lol just kidding, listening to your panned original song got me inspired, i don't mean to hijack or anything, so i'll enter this as an audition peice to be your lead player, or backup, on your album :D

those drums sound rad, as does the whole thing. How you do the drums?

hell yeah......something "diabolical" so to speak...yeah i assume you could write it,match it up ,and send it to me and i could import it into nuendo...i realize you may be joking but i am serious

Cool! I'll see what I can come up with. I need to practice... I haven't played regularly for the last two months B).

Cool! I'll see what I can come up with. I need to practice... I haven't played regularly for the last two months B).

allright...pm me when you get it done and let me know