Angled headstock

I've been thinking about building a neck with an angled headstock, but I can't for the life of me figure out how one would place the nut and fretboard to correspond to the angle correctly. Could anyone perhaps give a brief (like, UBER-brief) tutorial on how one makes the cut for the nut placement on an angled headstock neck? Pics would be nice too.

Thanks all!

hmmm... the only side shots I see are for fender-esque flat headstock, except one for a floyd rose nut. I can see how to do it for a flat headstock (both of my basses are flat head) but I can't picture if there's still fretboard behind the nut on an angled headstocks, and if not, what you slot into, etc.

i beleive gibson doesn't have any wood after the nut, the nut sits directly on the neck blank and presses against the fingerboard, and has the truss rod cover on the other side.. really it's up to you, you can leave a chunk of wood after the nut like on fender necks and just angle the headstock..