7 String Guitar (s) from Schecter

bluespresence

I have a Schecter A7 Elite (Avenger body style) that is going up for sale and I am scheduled to get 5 more Schecter 7 strings in mid May (not all Avengers). If anyone plays a 7 and has an interest please PM me for info, pics, details, etc.......

These are discontinued models in near perfect shape. They are stamped "used" by Schecter so no factory warranty is available through their dealers.

Thanks,

Steve

I have pics up on my site now and I have a little more info on the A7. I did find a "2" on it meaning it is a second. The body seam is visible when holding the guitar at an angle. It appears as a slight ridge below the hard tail. Apparently someone didn't properly sand the guitar before it went to finishing.

The price listed below in the specs is not correct. The price will be $375 shipped in the lower 48. Canada or overseas PM for shipping quote. I use UPS (or USPS) to Canada and US Postal Service overseas. Delivery overseas is 1-2 weeks and it will go fully insured.

Here's a spec sheet I found:

Schecter Guitar Research A-7 Elite

by Barry Rudolph

Go To Music Biz Magazine's "In Gear" Directory

This seven string wonder has neck-thru-body construction, a custom tune-o-matic bridge and a stop tailpiece. Evidently, the bridge and thru-neck designs are better for low B string tonality and clarity. The A-7 Elite is similar to the original A-7 with a sci-fi body made from Honduran mahogany and fitted with a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard.

The neck has 24 extra-jumbo frets, a double diamond pearl inlay at the twelfth fret and is crème bound. You also get Grover tuners and all black hardware. Finishes are Gloss Black and UltraViolet...a finish that changes color like a prism. The A-7 Elite sells for $899 and you can contact Schecter Guitar Research at 323-469-8900 or Web to: www.diamondseries.com also www.schecterguitars.com

Here's pics:

Schecter A7 Elite