Sure ... just get me some pics you want included (preferabaly something that won't turn to mush when it's shrunk) and I'll slap it together for ya.

I said it before (in another thread) and I'll say it again ... f34R mUh FlA$h $kIll$ :D

B) LJ

<edit>

Ah screw it. I just went ahead and put ya one together. Now, I have created two seperate versions and there's pro's and con's to both. The one with the black background is by far the better looking one but it's got a pretty big file size (112kb) while the one with the white background is about half that. This is due to the way I had to shrink them to make them look right. In the black one I had to leave the original graphics in their original size and let Flash do the shrinking on your end. With the white one I tried to shrink them outside of Flash but the two animations came out with white edges from the shrinkage. So anyways, enough of the technical BS, here they are. You chose which one you want.

Flash Test Page

Sorry, I would have published them right here on the page but couldn't figure out how to link directly to it from the board and have it show. Admin? Maybe ya wanna add a button in the editor for that?

</edit>

Just tried to add the .swf file extention to the posting abilitys. Didn't work so I'll check with the maintainence people and see what can be done.

Yes this time I hired the original creators of the board to setup and host it plus run problems and updates!

When I get a solution I'll post it, untill then Flash will only work in your personal avatar area.

Added my own lame attemp at an avatar :D