I replaced a surface-mount Kahler (only because the bridge was trashed and I couldn't find parts) with a Badass stoptail one-piece. It was an old NJ Mockingbird with XL500s, and it never sounded better. Damn, I wish I hadn't sold that thing! :D

I wasn't sure they were still around - Leo was very highly regarded back in the day.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Yeah, I used tht bridge. It is supposed to increase sustain, but only made my guitar have action a half inch off the board.

Brian sells them.

Yeah, I used tht bridge. It is supposed to increase sustain, but only made my guitar have action a half inch off the board.

Brian sells them.

Dang.. so was that because you didn't have the right angled neck or was trying to put it on an already made guitar? Yeah.. I just noticed that Brian sells them I'll have to talk to him about buying one to try out. I like the idea that it's all in one bridge/tailpiece. Thanks guys for the info...

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

I built the guitar not relizing neck angles and such, so I followed a strat.

You just missed the deal of the century on one. $60 with a Kramer neck, Gibson HB, and a liscenced floyd.