these guys are awesome

really nice work..... except the pickup and floyd routes... what's with all the empty space? i'd rather see more of that beautiful wood!

:D i just had a sex wee

they're amazing looking and they're 7 strings, i couldnt ask for much more

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Hot damn.....I so want one of those. Crucifixion or ascention would be cool. Wes, you are the man!

PS. I think the oversized trem routes are for OFRs in lieu of the Ibanez edge. Looks right at least.

i msut ahve that guitar

no one else thinks the bodies are a little too violin shaped, like to narrow on the neck side? i've always been the last one to catch on to new cool things so maybe it's just me

Is it just me, or is highly figured maple starting to become too 'done'?

Don't get me wrong... I want to build one of my own, and I still like the look (except when the quilt is so strong and the colours so odd that it just looks like someone's gotten sick on their guitar) in general, but am I the only person to whom it doesn't inspire awe anymore?

Quilted and flamed maple will always be a good look, the same way that a sunburst Strat will always look good to me. But it's so standardized now that it takes more exotic woods for me to drool. Exceptions for me are still blueburst or some variant (some of the recent Carries like the Pensa, for example), which I think looks sharp. Or a nice bold red.

Greg