Les Paul Turbo Cad

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone have the Les paul Turbo cad file? please send me it i really need it thanks  B)

I have a couple of .pdf files when printed out will give you a full size body and headstock of a 59 Les Paul. If you're interested let me know :D

dayvo :D

Please send me the plans of the les paul , my email : DELETED thanks man!!

Does anyone have the Les paul Turbo cad file? please send me it i really need it thanks  B)

I have a couple of .pdf files when printed out will give you a full size body and headstock of a 59 Les Paul. If you're interested let me know :D

Done

• 3 months later...

Done

can you please send me those plans?

thanksB)

email:DELETED

We already have one of these threads with 30 email addresses at the end asking for something which is freely available for download - rich pickings for spam boits, and no help to forum users. Do a search for 'Les Paul Plans', and you'll find instructions on downloading the Les Paul PDF's from the MIMF at least half a dozen times.

Thread closed

Edited by Setch