Wiring Help?

Rones

Hey all

So I am ready towire up my guitar, but I have never wired anything EVER in the past!

So if ya'll could give me some pointers on how to wire this etup, t'would be much appreciated.

Its a H/S/H setup, but all pickups are 4 wire (red,black,green,white) Seymour duncans (Jazz/double stack single coil/SB4). Each pickup is to have its own mini switch for on off. They are on/off/on. Each switch has six connectors on the bottoms. They will then feed into a master volume and master tone switch, then to the Jack. HAve minor understansing of connecting the pickups to the switches, but am lost from there. Do I need to connect all switches together?, and How do I feed these through to the pots? and where does the cap go on the tone pot? I am confused! I know there is alot of info here, but if you have any ideas, I would appreciate em! Thanks

Rones

Here's a page of humbucker mods. Use any of the DPDT on/on diagrams, and the center position will turn the pickup off. Just connect the output of each switch to the volume pot, and yer done! I like the series/parallel switching (it's quieter and retains the humbucking), but you will probably get more output from splitting the coils. HTH.