what is this

Ohh, i see i see i just dont like the bottom horn, instead of the straight part, should be curved in, might spice it up a bit

Curtis

it was designed by mr.moser himself...one of the most innovative guitar designers ever....maybe you should tell him you don't like it

they have only sold about a million of them

That axe is all class. "Gay"?

What the hell is with using that word that way anyhow? Do you people realize how ridiculous it sounds?

Some gays may in fact use bug-crushers. Being homosexual does not restrict your taste in guitars.

Mini-rant over

Greg

haha, yes!!

still... has anyone seen that vintage guitar called the wraith... at least i think its that... man its trying to be BC rich its funny! it also looks a helluva dangerous, especially to certain areas of a guy which are intended to be kept in working and no pain order!!!!!!!

Mike

Bich released a re-issue of that guitar recently didnt they? Not the 10 string version but just a standard 6 string one.

I think i saw a review for it somewhere and whoever reviewed it seemed to like it. like most bc rich guitars, i think it looks cool, but i dont think i would spend my money on one.

Gay though? bah! hardly, although that particular guitar at the top of the thread looks a bit silly with the extra tuners and knobs everywhere.

at least i think its that... man its trying to be BC rich its funny!

he is not trying to be BC he worked there before you were born and designed guitars for them, thats why you see the similar designs. Go to the website that Wes posted and educate yourself. :D

at least i think its that... man its trying to be BC rich its funny!

he is not trying to be BC he worked there before you were born and designed guitars for them, thats why you see the similar designs. Go to the website that Wes posted and educate yourself. :D

he was the original designer behind all those guitars....he is more bc rich than bc rich itself

if you have a choice between a bc rich handmade usa custom and a neil moser custom,go with neil moser every time