archtop v

That's funny, as I have a love for Shark V's, and had thought of doing just that about a year ago, but I didn't know how to carve a top at that point, so I just put the idea in the 'one day' file.

I know how to do it now, and that pic just stirs my ladle (or is that pot? :D )

Thanks for the pic Wes, very nice.

i had always had the idea to make an archtop v adn this one was done wonderfully, and i love white guitars. i eventually want to try and make an archtop v but also make it chambered with an f hole.....i lthink that would look great

Very nice-looking, and not what I expected when I clicked the link. Not sure what I was expecting, but this guitar has a lot of class.

The white one was a winner.

This one... oooooglay.

i think you are missing the point...that one is a piece of history...they are not great looking guitars(although i think it looks nice)but they are part of metallica memories

kirk hammett had one of those(except it was a gibson) pulled off of him at a concert in "cliff em all" and it was passed around the audience before the bouncers could get it back...it was a sig model before sig models were cool

That's a nice carved "V". I think it will look better with the output jack on the inside or the back out of sight. The ESP KH-1, I haven't seen one in ages. I remember that they had one for sale back home and my friend was going to buy it, when out of the sudden they pull it out of the window. Never know why until I read that Gibson had a law suite against ESP for copying the shape. Nice to see that they are still around.

That's a nice carved "V". I think it will look better with the output jack on the inside or the back out of sight. The ESP KH-1, I haven't seen one in ages. I remember that they had one for sale back home and my friend was going to buy it, when out of the sudden they pull it out of the window. Never know why until I read that Gibson had a law suite against ESP for copying the shape. Nice to see that they are still around.

i wish i had the dough to buy that kh-1

that is a dream guitar for me.....