Bigsby Tremelo on a Telecaster

Hello, first time caller, long time listener.

I’ve seen a few pictures of Fender Telecasters with Bigsby Tremelo’s on them and I wanted to make my own setup like that. I have seen a B5 Bigsby tremelo on sale that appears to be the same unite I’ve seen on the Fenders. Just wondering if anyone knows if that Bigsby model will fit/work on a Telcaster body or what Fender used on their guitars.

On a side note: If anyone has good Tele body drawings that they could send me or where to find them on the net, that would be greatly appreciated. I looked at the cad file from guitarbuild.com and were not too impressed (no side view). Thanks :D

I’ve seen a few pictures of Fender Telecasters with Bigsby Tremelo’s on them and I wanted to make my own setup like that. I have seen a B5 Bigsby tremelo on sale that appears to be the same unite I’ve seen on the Fenders. Just wondering if anyone knows if that Bigsby model will fit/work on a Telcaster body or what Fender used on their guitars.

I think that a regular solid body bigsby will work on a tele. Are you "retrofitting" it on a tele or building the tele?

:D