Need Ideas

jai

I bought a used Series 2 Epiphone with a Vintage sunburst for $20. hehe :D Anyways, I wanted to make this a "signature guitar", my signature guitar. I really wanted opinions on what mods (especialy paint) you did on all your guitars? Thanks

I've dabbled in pretty much everything I could afford to play with in finishing and even a ton of stuff that has never made it to the web.

I guess what you really should do to help yourself out trying to decide what you want though would be hitting different guitar web site gallery's till you see something that catches your eye and give's you an idea to work with, then go from there.

I bought a used Series 2 Epiphone with a Vintage sunburst for $20. hehe :D  Anyways,  I wanted to make this a "signature guitar", my signature guitar.  I really wanted opinions on what mods (especialy paint) you did on all your guitars?  Thanks

from that picture you said it was like i would suggest maybe (if possible) try to add some binding to the guitar...... maybe try a burst on it.... but if your in a picasso style mood then your imagination is your limit.... go wild.... you got it for $20...