stealth chuck shuldiner

Then again I am from the North of EnglandĀ  B)

:D

I KNEW it wasn't English I was hearing when I was there!!!! Everyone tried to convince me that the English spoke the same language as us over on this side of "the pond", but I understood the damn Scots and Irish better than the Yorkies and northerners!!!!

Tell me, master of ESL, what is your first language up there?????

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plans for the stealth, for a bc rich warlock, jackson rhoads, strat, tele, was published in a japanese magazine called THE ROCK GUITAR SUPER MANUAL, the guitar making school that I'm studing have this magazine, I have copied the plans but I have no time to scan it yet, I'll try to scan the stealt tonight and post it, it is in a small picture but all the dimensions are in the picture(plan).

bye

The plans for the stealth, for a bc rich warlock, jackson rhoads, strat, tele, was published in a japanese magazine called THE ROCK GUITAR SUPER MANUAL, the guitar making school that I'm studing have this magazine, I have copied the plans but I have no time to scan it yet, I'll try to scan the stealt tonight and post it, it is in a small picture but all the dimensions are in the picture(plan).

bye

the warlock plans would also be nice...i would really like to build myself a warlock

bevels, cutaways, jack pocket, curvature of wings, knob and switch locations, bridge rout location (critical), overall "wing" dimensions (critical), body thickness... need i go on??

I have a san dimas era (early 80s), an early 90's, and a current model, all here for reference, and those measurements dont get close to any of them.

Hi,

This plans are from a magazine and I scan it as is...

I don't have the real guitar to take mesures and I made a cad plan from these scans and it looks very acurate when I scale it.

Well, I uploaded the plans in zip format in my web site, only the Rhoads and the Warlock, if you want it try this url:

http://helliumguitars.vila.bol.com.br

This week I'll try to scan the stalth and upload it to the site, I will let you know when it is done.

Bye