stealth chuck shuldiner

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i need plans for chucks stealth guitar? please people help

Youn WON'T get them anywhere. It is very difficult to get really accurate plans for guitars that are much more common. The way I and most other builders do it is to download a pic of the guitar in question. Then we print it to scale according to a know detail like the nut width or the strings spacing, etc. and start building from there.

unfortunatley i dont have a printer or time at the moment with exams, so im hoping someone experienced will make a rough plan quickly.

What you're asking is a good amout of work. If you don't have time to do it now, wait till the exams are over and then do it. You're going to have a long summer holiday to fill, so why expect us to do the work? If you can't wait till then you obviously didn't want it that bad.

Now get back to revising, or I'll tell your mum you're slacking off :D

guitarmaestro, your comments are very negative and yes i am going to build this guitar! a strange 16 year old, well a 16 year old who is probably smarter and more intelectual than you considering your grammer isnt to great.

the kinda comments you use will deiscourage other young people looking to build a guitar. well i would say being young and starting a guitar is an advantage.

keep your comments coming mrmaestro if you like putting people down that much, i live in n.ireland, so im kinda used to byist views and so on.. :D

don't turn this into another one of these type of threads,guys....

metalthrashingmad,you are unaware of this but plans for uncommon guitars such as this are pretty much nonexistent...and it takes alot of talent and time to draw them

there are ALOT of guys who come in,ask for drawings in their first post,and then never return...you would be far better off either making your own drawings from a picture or just coming up with a design of your own...but there are guys on this forum that i bet you could pay to do it for you...it is just that free plans are hard to come up with

there is a download section on this forum with guitar plans in it,quite a lot of them,but you need to become an advanced supporter to gain access...the easiest way is through a small donation to the site...but there are no stealth plans in it....

guitarmaestro, your comments are very negative and yes i am going to build this guitar! a strange 16 year old, well a 16 year old who is probably smarter and more intelectual than you considering your grammer isnt to great.

So, your more of a "nerd" the meastro, great, but that aint going to help you build.

the kinda comments you use will deiscourage other young people looking to build a guitar. well i would say being young and starting a guitar is an advantage.

16yo kids, on average, dont have the patience or concentration to build an entry level guitar, let alone a stunning piece of art. I know you are better than ALL of us, AND you are different from the rest, but i cant think of ONE person who has ever posted pics of a proffessional quality instrument, that was made by a teenager, and his first guitar.

That plan alone will take you six hours at least. And to build the guitar, allow for 50 hours minimum for your first, maybe even 100 hours.

considering your grammer isnt to great.

:D(it's grammAr, y'know)

Building a guitar is a fun, but time consuming experience. 50 hours for the body (for me) and I bought a neck. It's still fun though!!

I would recommend creating an original design BASED OFF your fave guitar. IMHO, why build a guitar that you could just buy?

Good luck if you decide to go through with it.

well a stealth to buy would be very expensive. ever seen any on ebay? nope ive never even seen one. and ive never said i was better then anyone else. you started that off all by yourself, well done i can hear u saying in the distance "would you like an apple pie with that" burger king, joking try and find this funny, i aint being aggressive.

well im away for my biology and english exam

im screwed

keep your comments coming mrmaestro if you like putting people down that much, i live in n.ireland, so im kinda used to byist views and so on.. :D

I think it's pretty funny you ragging on G.Maestro's English. It's head and shoulders better than yours (ever heard of apostrophies or capitalisation?), and it's not even his first language. FYI he's from Bavaria, maybe he can give you some tips on learning to spell Schuldiner. Infact, whilst you're asking for favours, you might want to see if he'll sit for your English paper...

*** is a byist?

@Setch: Thanks alot for the kind words!

@metalthrashingmad: I have tried to help you several times. I told you that the guitar is from B.C.Rich. I told you that it is still available and I told you the common method of building a guitar by blowing up a image of it. You just have to see that it is ridiculous to come in and expect that people draw a plan for you which takes at least 6 to 8 hours because you have no time for this kind of "unimportant detail"....And concerning my grammar: As setch said I am from Germany and I am always trying to improve my english. Please tell me what mistakes I made and realize that your post was riddled with spelling mistakes, etc.

Thats irony for you lads. I count (quickly it must be added) upto 5 gramatical errors in one sentence, complaining about someone's grammar.

Live and learn...

Never tell someone whose first language is not English, that their English is poor. Chances are its much, much better than yours. I know it's much better than mine. Then again I am from the North of England B)

:D