Thx Guys!!!!

I came across this site a while ago, when I was interested in finishing one of my friends guitars (practice before doing anything on mine :D ) It would be the first time that I have finished a guitar, and now that I'm half way through the project, I've realized how much this site has helped me, and I would just like to say thank you all for putting in your time and energy to post information so people like me can learn to make some sweet looking guitars. One quick question though, does anyone know where I can get some good paint?! I've been looking everywhere, and I cant find anything. Thanks a lot!!!

I'm in fairfax county, Virginia, I just went out looking for some paint today, and had no luck, but my dad went online and found this great site, www.reranch.com that will ship the paint in spray bottles to my house, the site also has some good information on finishing guitars, if anybody wants to take a look at it