anyone heard of this

From what I know this is the Guns Girls and Guitars guy that is not so highly regarded on Jemsite. His feedback is iffy if you take out transactions where he was the buyer and the non chromed guitars. There don't seem to be tons of people buying chromed guitars from him.

The best thing you can do is start asking him questions about quality and delivery times etc. and see if it all adds up.

I never bought from that guy, but he seemed quite friendly. He answered my email questions about his plating process in time and going into great detail. That's all I know about his business. I however do not trust the plating process much, because wood always moves and warps over time, even though it might not be visible by eye and I think that this movement will ruin the plating over time....As far as I know that was the reason Ibanez built the chromeboy guitar from luthite and not wood. I told this guy about these thoughts and he assured me that his plating process is very different because his plating is thicker then 1 mm and does not crack easily. He is convinced that his plating will not crack. I still doubt it will hold up well over time though....