wait a minute, is this wrong??

So far, ive not come across a single person that can say THEY THEMSELVES have ever been ripped off by him. However, there are lots of people that know a mate of a mate of a dude that was on a forum once....

I know a guy (not over the internet, I actually KNOW the guy) that has spent thousands on guitars from Ed Roman. He had some quote on the site for a while. He has never been displeased. I think there is a lot of horseshit in the rant section there, but, like Perry, I don't know anyone who has been reamed by Ed.

As for the guitars, I really don't care for any BC rich headstocks.

the warlock plans are wrong.....they are a japanese version of it which you could use to get the outline of the body but not much else...the headstock is a travesty and o is the "bridge routing"

The headstock is an 80's BC Rich, and the bridge routing is for a Kahler...

The good ol' days.......

:D

I have the exact headstock on my 80's Mockingbird. Also with the Kahler tremolo. The good ol' days indeed. Testify, brother! B)

i really see nothing wrong with ed roman other than the fact that people have been desensitized by guitar marketing over the years and he only said something about it recently instead of back when people(real people) could respect fender. i really dont wanna hear stuff unless you got physical proof that hes ripping people off. in the guitar business you never get what you pay for unless its a piece of **** beginner guitar that was made by people in a poor ass country that can live off of 5 cents a day that is given to them by fender and royally shoved up their asses. i really have proof that he is selling above market quality for market value. have you seen his pearlcasters? the price of a custom shop fender for more than the fender custom shop could ever hope to give you. i know a man who owns his own music store and i go in very often when he calls me up their. he let me play a pearlcaster that was straight out of the box. it had superb action and perfectly intonated right out of the box. the highs were sparkly and the mids werent mellow or stale like standard fender pups. and the fact that it had a quilt top and gold hardware was even better. i believe that most people are fooled into believing that you have to pay a certain amount of money for a good guitar. at one point in time you could buy a real guitar for a working mans budget, nowadays youre paying custom shop price for a pos made in korea with steve vais name on it.