whose avatar is best?

nsherman2006

So who really has the best avatar  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jeeziz, I never thought to open ANY of those in another window-- as it turns out, a few of them are viewable large-sized! :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Litch, because if you open his in another window you can see nipples B)

nipples are gooooood. The other pic on his web host isnt bad either

Curtis - not sure i should share the privilege......right click on the avatar and copy the URL into a new window. Its all good :D

fidge...the girl in your avatar is much better looking...and in it's own window it is a great picture

I voted for Litch, because if you open his in another window you can see nipples B)

nipples are gooooood. The other pic on his web host isnt bad either

Curtis - not sure i should share the privilege......right click on the avatar and copy the URL into a new window. Its all good :D

fidge...the girl in your avatar is much better looking...and in it's own window it is a great picture

That's my girl (well, not really but i would sell smitty to a huge black dude if it meant i could have her)

nipples are gooooood.

jesus man,i see nipples every time i take off my shirt...it's what's surrounding them (on a woman)that is the good part B)

True, but a boob without a nipple would look awfully.....odd

and yet we see it every week in the victoria's secret catalog :D

If nipples are so important for an avatar.  How about these?

<--------------------------

now it just looks like a dancing spam...

Hmmm. That's a bad thing. I could always take the peel off for that fully naked banana look.

*opens GIF editor*

i think he still comes sometimes, but he tries to post less - he found that posting and reading everything took time away from actually building his instruments, especially the bass he made and the thread that followed it.