whose avatar is best?

nsherman2006

So who really has the best avatar  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man if only hilary duff would wear a bikini then i would have the best avatar

Dude ltchfeild that chick has a tounge so long she would rather give sex to herself, considering that gene simons is the king of ****, such great sex she wouldn't care to touch grimice. Then grimice would take those ronald Macdonald cookies and kill her. Lol. Or maybe one of those Double Chocolate chip ones.Mmmm

dude if she goes for someone 3 years younger (of corse Lindsay Lohan) dude im in there. Mean while i need to wait for a hot teen to hit it big thats younger than me. I live in LA biatches. I can just look up directory and find them. I met will smith. Micheal jacksons father's house is 15 min. away. Also i can name 15 more celebrities 15 min. away. I got it made

not really LA is huge. I mean i live in the valley, which is technically LA. Its in LA county and many stars live there because its more peaceful. Plus Universal is in the valley as well. LA is a huge county and city. If anyone else is from LA they will tell you. As for me still waiting for a hot teen younger than 14, and older than 12

bananar.

though i really think that my choice in the two title girls from a rather...adult website is a slightly classy choice for my own. besides, they weren't standing next to each other on the page, i had to bring them together in order for it to work without advertising...adult entertainment via the internet.

not really LA is huge. I mean i live in the valley, which is technically LA. Its in LA county and many stars live there because its more peaceful. Plus Universal is in the valley as well. LA is a huge county and city. If anyone else is from LA they will tell you. As for me still waiting for a hot teen younger than 14, and older than 12

hey. wes should be right up your alley!!(if he isnt already :D )

he looks about that age, with his little milk moustache and girly un-developed features

my vote goes to me!!!!!

damn right!

hey. wes should be right up your alley!!(if he isnt already :D )

he looks about that age, with his little milk moustache and girly un-developed features

my vote goes to me!!!!!

damn right!

I'd keep comments like that in the slam section B)