TKL cases

i don't know that this is the right forum for this, but i'll answer anyway. yes, TKL cases are good. they make many different models, and they make cases for many different guitar companies -- the Ibanez tolex and wood cases for JEMs are made by TKL. the best way to know if it's right for your guitar is to take your guitar to a store that has the cases in stock -- GC usually carries a lot of them.

since an LP is a very common / famous shape, i bet you could find tons of companies that make aftermarket LP cases, and there's always Gibson.

Don't get the TKL they do suck, for the price you can get this one. I had a TKL for my Squier and it got dropped from about 3' off the ground and it broke!!! I will post pics as soon as I get to my house, I still got the one that I used to claim the moving company. Also you can get a Coffin case, depending on the kind of LP that might be a better resting place for it.

Don't get the TKL they do suck, for the price you can get this one. I had a TKL for my Squier and it got dropped from about 3' off the ground and it broke!!! I will post pics as soon as I get to my house, I still got the one that I used to claim the moving company. Also you can get a Coffin case, depending on the kind of LP that might be a better resting place for it.

ive heard that the TKL are much better than the epiphhone cases... :D im confused

well like most companies they make the cheap ones and they make the expensive ones, Maiden probably had a cheaper one. I have one like that myself, and it really isn't too bad. I don't use it alot, and i usually take good care of my stuff, so its been fine so far. If your one of those people that tends to be harsh with your gear you might want to get a better model

I will have to say that it might have been cheaper, (not an ATA) but it still cost me $70. I try to find one that will look alike and haven't. It's the regular ABS rectangualr one. That's tha only one that they had at Mars when I went. And I take good care of my guitars and cases, but when you are in the military, you move a lot and the moving people sometimes care less for your stuff :D ...

From now on no more ABS stuff, I don't know about the the one here but I will definately get an Epi or this ones .

The best case ive ever used was a heavly padded ibanez gig bag. Its way better than a case, I can drop it 5 feet and it dosnt damage the bass at all.

and ive used this thing to gig around my 6 string, so i put a lot of trust in it.

and it was only 50 DOLLARS