ive got an old bass, anyone needing bass parts, such as:

• bridge
  • pickups
  • neck
  • tuners
  • wiring harness
  • neck plate

i want to either sell or trade these

im only willing to trade for electric six string guitar parts, and no, im not going to trade the neck for a mounting ring :D but make an offer and we might be able to work out a deal

EDIT: Neck plate has been SOLD

Tell me about this neck young man :D

its a Series10 bass neck, i dont know anything about the series10, other than its a 4 string 23-fret bass neck with a rose wood fretboard and the inside of the 23rd fret measures 25" from the nut and the head stock says series10 on it. A few SMALL scratches in the fingerboard, one major crack and paint chip is on the right side of the head stock, nut included, tuners NOT included. pics, go here: www.angelfire.com/art2/guitars9023/bassneck.html

Lol i know what u mean...what color is the cubic zerconia??

they are clear, the ring is about 3/4 cm wide at the bottom and about 1 1/4 cm wide at the top. The cubic zarconia are about a mm into the inside the top, I'd give u a real pic, but my batteries in the digi cam are worn out

ring.jpg

i'll get a real pic as soon as i get more batteries

I've got one humbucker, and 4 pots for sale now. And a knob (not a pot, just a snap-on knob) if someone just wants one pot, I'll give them the knob free, and if someone really really just wants one knob, i'll sell it to them for a dollar shipped.

make an offer for everything else, i'll get a pic up of the pots, humbucker and knob. please if anyone wants any of this stuff please let me know, i need me some money. the pickups for the bass have been sold also.