The Root Beer Float
"OK, its a stupid name, but I don't have a better one yet and my band mate threw that name out as soon as I brought it to rehearsal 2 weeks ago. The colors do have that vibe, especially in lower light settings. In brighter light (like most of these pix) its more orange looking.
Model: 22 Magnum
- Scale length: 25"
- Radius: 12"
- Construction: neck-through-body, 3-piece laminate neck, carbon fiber reinforcement
- Body and neck: Bolivian mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Top and matching headstock: book-matched, quilted big leaf maple
- Binding: natural (faux binding)
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Truss rod cover: ebony with MOP inlay logo
- Inlays: mother-of-pearl and abalone
- Frets: medium jumbo stainless steel
- Nut: unbleached bone
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB bridge and 59 neck
- Tuners: Schaller locking 3x3
- Bridge and tailpiece: Tonepros
- Control cavity cover: Indian Rosewood with magnetic fasteners
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Guts: CTS 500k pots and Sprague "orange drop" .047 cap
HERE is the build thread