Hi, after a few years of lurking I finally decided to join up! Project Guitar got me and my Dad started back when I was 16 (now long moved-out and going it alone (!) so thanks to everyone for the help and inspiration.
I've done quite a few projects over the years now:
* A crazy, green monster (borne out of my heavy metal teens!) - full body and neck build
* An orange Randy Rhoads style V with a floyd - kit guitar
* A left-handed explorer for commission - full body build, neck bought in
* A bright pink SG copy refinish (a present - not mine!)
* A cheap telecaster copy revamp (another present!)
* A through-neck explorer (maple + bubinga 3-part neck with an African rosewood and cherry body
* Stripped and resprayed a Squier Classic-Vibe Strat with nitro to make a heavy-strung blues weapon
* I also did a full re-wire on my factory Ibanez JS100 with Dimarzios (Air Norton/Tone-Zone) - heartily recommended!!
When not making guitars and playing them thoroughly averagely, I enjoy fast bikes and race tracks, good food, good beer and good company.