S.d. Pup Need Wiring Help

BJPUC

hey guys, my problem is...when i was given the S.D. hotrail pup, all the wires were gone. I mean nothing! what a headache, at least they were cleanly removed....anyhoo....can anyone give me some insight on rewiring it...and FYI i dont want any coil taping, splitting etc...just a straight pup! thanx !!!!!!!!!

MAN!! Without pulling one out I can't remember if that pickup used little ferrules through the base plate or had running splices! I think it used shielded 4-conductor with ferrules and the shield soldered to the.........WHAT? I don't remember without pulling one. I can do that Saturday and get back to you. BTW, if you are not going to split,series-par. or anything you only need to run 2-conductor cable. If thats the case, post a reply and I'll show you that reconnect.

He woke up!! With the pickup sitting like it would in the guitar and the slight bow pointing DOWN, you have 4 solder ferrules. Top left and top right. Bottom left and bottom right. Top left is hot out. Bottom right is signal ground. Tie top right and bottom left together. Realise, this is for straight HB output. Please be very careful when you solder to these little ferrules and insert your wires. The winding wires are almost invisible but they are in those ferrules as well. Or SHOULD be. Did I mention before, I LOVE this series of pickups! Best of luck!