Never Fear, Mr Alex Is Here!

first, regular kauri is a bit bland really, out of the swamps it is absolutely fanstastic and the grain is amazing! I've got heaps of Fijian kauri that im not allowed to touch cos its glued to a a waterbed(not in use for years though) and it looks like pine! or plain maple!

second, orgmorg: the exchange rate is so unbalanced that our government has considered printing zillions more bills than necessary to bring our rate down(totally impractical and wont work though). many of our exporters really feel it when they lose work because americans wont pay the high rates, so good on you for supporting our businesses!

and also, how do you get marmite in the states, I know americans who have tried to import it through friends and got caught by customs.

p.s. the exchange rate has only become unbalanced because your nutty president keeps going to war, it was fine till then.

and because of it, I can get guitar parts insanely cheap from the US.

THANKS GEORGE!!!!!!!

and also, how do you get marmite in the states, I know americans who have tried to import it through friends and got caught by customs.

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. B)

Na, there's a few places in the states that import it.

I'm SO glad our absurd foreign policies are working out for you. :D

I guess it's just our altruistic nature. :D