Body Id Help

Last weekend my cousin gave me a surprise. He handed me this guitar body he had in his garage, he was planning on working on it, but decided he didn't have time. He said it is a Kramer body, but thats about it. He stripped the finish off of it and thats where it stands now. It sort of looks like a baratta or focus, it looks like its set up for a floyd rose, and the neck pocket looks surprisingly strat like. The only think I know is that it weights a ton. So any ideas? I don't know weather to finish it as a vintage style kramer, or have some fun and put a p90 and a strat neck on it. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

picture

thanks,

George

A 5150 clone is an idea.....I'll just have to figure out where it fits in with my other projects. I told the wife when he gave it to me, I don't have anything else like it so.......

It is real wood, not plywood, I probably wouldn't have bothered if it was ply. its a 2 piece body....and heavy. My scale only goes to 5 pounds, and its a bit more than that.

George