Material Finish

larry666

Hello!!!

Im going to do a material finish and i don't know what material to use because I have the picture I want in my comp. I have read that inkjet decal works but im in Canada(Quebec) and didnt find some... So can I use my Kodak photo paper for inkjet printer?If not what else could I try? And does it matters if the paper don't do all of the body??

Which do you like more?This oneor this one?? THanx!!!

There is a tutorial about material finishing, it will give you some clues but is not exactly what you are asking. Cant help further that that.

I like the first one better because I'm not a fan of pickguards in general. I was also never a fan of advertising for another band but it looks cool... good luck

There is a tutorial about material finishing, it will give you some clues but is not exactly what you are asking. Cant help further that that.

I like the first one better because I'm not a fan of pickguards in general. I was also never a fan of advertising for another band but it looks cool... good luck

I read the tutorial and he was using coton and didn't saidd what else could we use.

thx!