Mixer For Sale

Recursion

Well, I decided to sell my Behringer Eurorack UB1622FX-PRO Mixer. Never really used it(In the box). I wanted to plug it directly into the computer so i could have more places to plug in mics but, my delta 66 sound card takes care of that now.

Specs:

You get all the important elements right here in a 19” form-factor. This compact console offers 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs, 4 INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs), 2 aux sends per channel (1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send). You also get an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. The integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets includes reverb, delay, chorus, compressor, tube distortion and others as well as a 1 kHz test tone generator. There are 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing.

Ultra Low-Noise Design 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mic/Line Mixer with Premium IMP Mic Preamplifiers and 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor

http://www.behringerdownload.de/UB-Mixer_/...SPECS_Rev_D.pdf

4c3378838890579d4b781100a50476db.jpg

I'll get some pictures up soon.

$160.00, Best offer, trades