Whats up guys my names steve and im new to the forums. Looked through the site and found some great info and tips. I just decided to keep my old squier tele that i picked up for a 100 bucks about 2 years ago when i started playing and make it my project guitar :D I'm new to this so it should be a good learning experience. Other than that I just sold my old epi LP and got an epi elitist '61 SG in faded cherry and i love that damn guitar, can't tell the difference at all between mine and my friends Gibson SG standard. Couldn't justify forking over a grand for the thing and it sounds identical at more than half the cost, i love it! the wife and i just bought a new house and i can't wait to move in another week so i can get started on my project. Hope to learn alot here and get some good ideas. \m/ :D

Whats up guys my names steve and im new to the forums. Looked through the site and found some great info and tips. I just decided to keep my old squier tele that i picked up for a 100 bucks about 2 years ago when i started playing and make it my project guitar B) I'm new to this so it should be a good learning experience. Other than that I just sold my old epi LP and got an epi elitist '61 SG in faded cherry and i love that damn guitar, can't tell the difference at all between mine and my friends Gibson SG standard. Couldn't justify forking over a grand for the thing and it sounds identical at more than half the cost, i love it! the wife and i just bought a new house and i can't wait to move in another week so i can get started on my project. Hope to learn alot here and get some good ideas. \m/ :D

Hey Hey and welcome aboard PG :D

Great place to get info on any projects you want to try, either take a read through the tutorials on the main site or hit the search feature top right and have a dig around the forums :D

Enjoy it here man!

~~ TS ~~