Hi Anyone Got Schematics For Double Neck Wiring

tukiguitarman

hi

this is my first post here-really love this board.I just got my custom made double neck exotic GUITARA(Made in Calcutta India).It is a standard strat type neck scale guitar lower portion and a piccolo 4 string fretless banjo on the top!Really weird to look at- though i love it-the body is a huge 2 piece hard rock maple-nice grains rough ncl finish.The guitar portion has a dimarzio hs1 stack pickup in the neck,a gotoh single coil in the middle and an emg select humbucker in the bridge.This is hooked up to a 5 way strat switch and then on to 1 vol and 1 tone.

The piccolo fretless banjo on the upper portion of the guitar has one gotoh single coil pickup in the neck position angled to align with the 4 strings though there are 6 polepieces.Really weird for a lot of purists out here i'm sure.I am going to take some photos and upload them soon,will post the links eventulally.

The banjo portion of the electronics have got messed up ,the luthier has wired the banjo to an on off switch and then on to a separate vol control which hooks up to the same output jack as the guitar portion!!When i roll the master vol of the guitar full the banjo sounds thin and week but with the master vol rolled down to almost minimum the banjo is blazingly loud and gorgeous and the guitar dissapears almost.Really frustrating coz it beats the whole purpose of having both instruments in one body.I want to be able to play both instruments simultaneously,but i guess the wiring is messed up.

Somebody please help me.

Thanks in advance

Tuki