Coffin Case for Electric Guitar

Page_Master

hi everybody

i want to purchase a guitar coffin case for my current electric guitar. but at the moment i am building a baritone guitar [27" scale] so when that is finished, i want to use the guitar coffin case for the baritone. but the problem is, my baritone is going to be about a total length of 41" long, so the baritone might be too long for the guitar coffin case and it may only fit a bass coffin case, which i don't want to get since it is so big. my baritone project is a custom RG body that is about 13" wide. but it is not the width of the case that is the problem here, it is the length of the case.

as the site does not have dimensions, i need to know if anyone on the forum has a guitar coffin case? if you do, or if you know someone that does, could you please measure the case inside and tell me if a 41" long baritone guitar could fit inside a guitar coffin case. there must be at least 3" of room above the headstock of the guitar when it is inside the guitar coffin case to fit a baritone. remember it needs to be a guitar coffin case, not a bass coffin case, a guitar coffin case! if my baritone does not fit a guitar coffin case, i will not get a bass coffin case, then i might have to look elsewhere. please :D me!