Ok, so Not Really an Auction, But....

GEdwardJones

how strange!i can't tell if the bridge is off center or if the controls are placed wrong,but something is amiss.

The bridge is off centre, presumably to compensate for an inperfect neck joint. If you look for the bookmatch of the figured top, you can see that the stop tail bar is damn nearly half an inch of centre - not a problem for playability, but definately not ideal, and probably not within what I'd consider an acceptable margin of error. Ensuring that your body centreline and neck centreline match up and are dead straight is one of the fundamentals of guitar construction, getting it that far off shows a lack of attention to detail, and I can't help but worry what else might crop up over time.

That said, I'm sure it's like any budget guitar - you can get a total gem or a real dog. With that in mind I'd be very wary of mail ordering, unless you can exchange one you are unsatisfied with.

Rondo's exchange policy is very generous. They will allow exchanges for *any* reason up to 30 days after your purchase, and in some cases will waive the shipping charges. You'll find Kurt at Rondo is very interested in helping out his customers and making sure they're happy!

I just ordered my Agile LP2500 in amber. I cannot wait until it arrives! In fact, I emailed Kurt before ordering and asked him to ship the guitar in the case I bought to save on shipping costs. He said "no problem" and is going to send them both for one shipping fee. What a guy. :D

~d~