Tele style #1
This is my first scratch built Tele style guitar. It's my second scratch built 6 string.
Here are the specs:
- Poplar neck with red oak fretboard, finished in Tru Oil
- GFS Lil Puncher Modern Vintage dual rail pups
- Les Paul selector switch
- Pine 2X4 and Lowes round pine table top
- All black hardware (excepting the white selector switch tip)
- RIT transparent scarlet dye, finished with shellac, then lacquer
- Aluminum nut
Pretty standard otherwise.
The neck is very chunky, but the action is superb. It plays and sounds fantastic.
- Album created by fretman_2
- 5 images
- 34 views