I completed this guitar late last fall. I've been building on and off for 10 years when I get the time. I built two almost identical at the same time but with different stains. One I sold to a client and one I kept for my office as a "test drive" so prospective clients can get a feel for what I build before commiting to a custom.
Build thread is Here.
- Body: Honduran mahogany (maple veneer) with grain matched cavity covers. Water based lacquer finish.
- Neck: Padauk (maple veneers) with flame Maple binding and luminlay side dots. Tru oil finish. 25.5" scale length.
- Fretboard: Ziricote with MOP logo at 12th fret.
- Headstock: matching maple with Wenge and padauk accents. MOP inlay.
- Frets: Jumbo stainless with hemispherical ends.
- Hardware: Evertune bridge, Hipshot locking tuners, Graphtech nut.
- Electronics: Bareknuckle Holy Diver set with camo finish. Push-push volume for coil splitting.