- 24 3/4" scale
- 24 frets
- One piece Fijian Mahogany body
- Quartersawn cherry neck
- East Indian Rosewood fretboard and headplate
- East Indian Rosewood and white fiber binding
- Pearloid, Mahogany and Canarywood inlay
- Gotoh tuners
- Gotoh 510 wraparound bridge
- Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro neck
- Seymour Duncan Custom Bridge
The full build thread can be found over on the forums!
Special mention has to go out to @bigdguitars whose entry this month was one vote shy of a draw. Derek's YouTube videos describing his own entry are required viewing!