10Pizza's 2018 thread

wishing everybody here at ProjectGuitar a great new year with tons of satisfying new builds!

It's already been 3 months since I last visited. things have been busy. Nice thing is more people are coming to me for guitar maintenance & repair services. So i've been working on guitars a lot, just not my own ;-)

This year will bring some interesting projects for me. I'm awaiting my shipment of acoustics out of Nicaragua which I'll complete and try to sell locally. Also I'm in contact with a local artist to see if I can build him an electric guitar, so that would be my first customer ordered build which is pretty exciting given that so far I've really just built one guitar :blink:

In stead of  posting in multiple threads I'll just combine my stuff in this thread for the year. Will try to get some regular updates.

also: I'm preparing a tutorial/demo video of a guitar-staining finish with Keda Dye, which I'll be sharing here ofcourse.

all the best!