Wiring Diagram Help

ShreddyKrueger

Hi, I have this in the in progress and finished section for my new guitar, but no one has responded there. So I thought somone here could help me. Could anyone draw up a diagram for 2 humbuckers, 1 volume pot, an output jack, and the On-On mini switch number EP 0081-003 i bought from Universal Jems

Thanks in advance

here , but its a schematic, im didnt realize you ment a diagram.

basically, you connect, the south start (or coil start) of both pups. to ground, and solder the south finish and north start together (your not using a coilt split, so if its a 2 conductor pup, just leave the coil tap wire alone) on boht pickups, the outpur from the first pickup, solder to the left most lug on the switch in one of the two rows (doesnt matter which), the other pickups hot output solder to the right most lug on the other row of lugs. solder the 2 middle lugs together, and from one of them take a wire to the top posistion of the potentiometer (right most lug when looking from the bottom), and then connect, the leftmost lug on the pot to ground, for the middle lug connect it to the output/signal lug on the jack (when looking from the bottom, the lower lug), and then connect the ground to the other lug on the jack. it might be confusing but it is a very simple schematic.

well you usually solder them all from the sources to one point (usually the top of the volume pot), and then from there to the ground prong on the jack, *when looking from the bottom its usually the top prong, but to check, look at the conections, if it connects to the center and not the claw it is the ground)

also you have to solder the bridge ground to ground/volume pot also, and any shielding you might have (in the cavities), though if the pot is in direct contact with the cavity shielding then there isnt a need to solder to ground, to chec if a point is grounded, take a multimeter, and select the ohm reading. connect one to the main ground (the jack), and then poke the other around to parts that should be grounded, if it shows a reading (even a very small one), then its grounded, if not, then check your grounding.