CAD

theres also this thing called the internet, the internet has programs where you can download other programs. pretty neat huh. and then other sites have these wierd arrangement of letters and numbers that when you put them into the program it magically makes it yours. imagine that.

now, i dont know where one would find this kind of stuff, nor am i supporting it. but think about that while im using my SolidWorks 2004 wich is over 5k.

theres also this thing called the internet, the internet has programs where you can download other programs. pretty neat huh. and then other sites have these wierd arrangement of letters and numbers that when you put them into the program it magically makes it yours. imagine that.

now, i dont know where one would find this kind of stuff, nor am i supporting it. but think about that while im using my SolidWorks 2004 wich is over 5k.

HAHAH! You running the latest solidworks? im trying to use one of the programs to download said program. I got ProE using a similar method a while back, awesome program...

no way! you got proE!!!? man i tried getting that for a solid year. found one but the crack was whack.

i just got MasterCAM, the cnc program that turns .dxf files and the like into g-code and paths. dont know how to work it though, but it cost an insane amount

actually i think i am wrong about how i came across ProE...Thinking back to a year ago, I'm pretty sure my friend brought it back from China... They were selling full copies on the street for $15.00.

mastercam? wow. i've been looking at their site for a couple months now. they have some cool stuff.