Anybody know about these...

Dugz Ink

I found a set of humbucker pickups on eBay that look like what I want, but I'm very cautious about buying something on-line. Here's a link to the auction page.

Do these look like a decent set of pickups for my first project guitar? Is anybody familiar with this company or their custom pickups?

Your input would be highly appreciated.

D~s

As for the seller, I'd trust him. Lots of positive feedback, and he seems to be willing to back his products up. What I'd wonder about is how the pups sound in relation to your idea of good tone. But I have no idea how much difference there can be really.

This is my 256th post. 2^8=256. Nice number.

Edited by G_urr_A

What I'd wonder about is how the pups sound in relation to your idea of good tone.

Since the body of this guitar is primarily Poplar, I was thinking I might need a little extra "brightness"... but I really like humbuckers. The description makes me feel like they will have a little more punch and high end than a humbucker, but still retain the depth and feel of a humbucker... and that could be the ticket.

D~s