Ideas For Cheapo Logo Application?

Hey All...

Welp... I'm going through the details on some custom stuff on the drawing boards as I'm patiently waiting (and praying) for some money to come my way.

I don't have the means to have my own logo dsigned at the moment, so thought I'd just sign the instruments headstocks. I have no idea how to create my own logo. In the past I've had two 'companies' each with different names and 'logos'.

For the cabs I was building in the mid-nineties, I was buying those amp logos from carvin, reshaping the plastic and/or metal and stenciling the 'OsTone' logo onto them using gold and black before applying them. For the guitars, I had a rubber stamp with 'C. Jordan Luthiers' that I'd put in the neck pocket and I'd hand write a number for the individual instrument leaving the shop with the headstocks blank.

I had an idea the other day for my current situation though... Is there a pen (or something similar) that I might be able to put my 'fancy' signature on the headstock with and then throw some clear over it without it smearning from the solvents in any particular clear coat? I think that might be kinda cool. Not as 'pro' as most folks stuff... But... You know.

I was thinking of this ancient Tele I had that Phil Kubicki made. This guitar was apparently made by Phil before the Ex Factor happened and he made a name for himself. What do you guys think?

Any suggestions and/or criticisms would be greatly appreaciated...

MLAR, Cor