How Much Are These Pickups Worth?

Radius540

hey i have a ibanez 540r ltd, but i want to get picks ups tha on the js2000 to put on my guitar. but i dont want spend 300 buks to buy the pickups so i was wandering if the pickups that came with my gutiar worth anything maybe i can get a discount or somthing.. they are IBZUSAF1 IBZUSAC3 &IBZUSAF1 thanks

plz tell me

hey i have a ibanez 540r ltd, but i want to get picks ups tha on the js2000 to put on my guitar. but i dont want spend 300 buks to buy the pickups so i was wandering if the pickups that came with my gutiar worth anything maybe i can get a discount or somthing.. they are IBZUSAF1 IBZUSAC3 &IBZUSAF1 thanks

plz tell me

I'll give ya $25 for 'em... ;-)

These were made by DiMarzio (OK, there's some contention on that, but I stand by my statement) and are good pickups - the best non-branded pickups ever put in an Ibanez, IMO. The F1 is "sorta kinda" like a DiMarzio Breed, and the C3 is kinda like an HS3. Make SURE you really need to replace them and aren't just "getting rid of the stock pups" without listening to them. You may prefer something else, but these are NOT second rate pups.

I really will buy 'em off you if you decide to ditch them, and I'll even pay $50... (you could probably still do better on eBay).