minwax-polyurethane?

I just finished swirling a bunch of guitar bodies(after much trial and error) and was wondering if anyone has used minwax spray poly.I used enamel paint.I'm not set up with air,so spray cans are what I have to use.My question is will this type of finish wet sand and buff the same as the more expensive products?Thanks for any help! By the way,swirling is highly addictive-it started with a couple of bodies I had in the closet,then the lower end guitars I had lying about,then a few better guitars.8 bodies later I'm having withdrawals and looking strangely at my jems! So far I've managed to"just say no".

I didn't know the pro's used urethane paints until recently.So I started with bottled enamel(a nightmare) and made every mistake in the book.I switched to testors spraypaints and finally got some nice results.The spray let the paint float a lot thinner on the water, so it went on the body thinner.It actually looks really good.I'll have to try urethane paints when I acquire some more bodies.I have a compatibility test going on as we speak.I'll post results.

Ironically I was just at the Depot picking up some paint for the office last night (yes, my wife and I are painting ghost flames on the walls. I love her so) and I was looking at those cans and on the side it says:

"CAUTION: May cause slight ambering"

Which for me is ok, 'cos my next project is going to be amber anyway, but you might want to check that out.

Well,the test went well.The minwax poly works good over enamels.The ambering quality shouldn't interfere with the colors I have.Though I could see it being a problem on a white or off-white finish.Thanks