Wtt/wtb Neck And Tuners

Cloud

I was in the process of removing the fretboard from the neck and everything was goign smoothly and the fretboard cracked. When this happened I somehow managed to also crack the neck itself so I just gave up on it (ain't much of a lose at 20 bucks for the neck). I am looking for a 3x3 style neck to fit my les paul styled project. It has to be the bolt on style neck as well. If possible I am looking to buy tuners as well such as grover, sperzel, or schaller locking tuners preferably either gold, black, or two tone black and gold. I have some stuff for trade if anyone is interested. I'd appreciate any good offers since I am trying to keep the total cost down.

A few other things I am looking for are a les paul style switch, floyd rose routing templates, and pickup templates.

16 x 18.2gb ST118202LC scsi hard drives with 80pin conneters( got as factory refurbs and haven't used them yet so there going as is).

Largish bird cages for those who are into birds.One is suitable for a cockatiel and has a stand. The other would be good for smaller parrots like african greys I suppose.

Couple CPU waterblocks for anyone into highend pc cooling

lastly for anyone into RC I have a TXT-1 that I am parting out or will sell whole minus the speed controller(first thing I sold to buy some new tools), and I have batteries, chargers, spare parts, e-maxx tranny(2-speed), 3ch remote,etc.

I am also willing to sell this stuff if you want anything, but don't have what I am looking for. Pictures are availible upon email request at sephiroth2029@aol.com.

Edited by Cloud

Well I am looking more for the locking tuners only because I have a floyd rose in the guitar and a roller nut instead of the typical locking nut. I don't plan to completely dive the strings so the Locking tuners should be adequate to keep it somewhat in tune.

:D I forgot to mention they were locking tuners. B)

Wouldnt be interested in a d-tuna would ya ?

Edited by Executioner606

The tuners sound good then, but not really in need of the d-tuna at this point. Mostly I am trying to keep the cost down so anything extra will have to wait until I get the basics. For now to complete the guitar I need to either attempt a neck repair( I have the stuff so I will try it and see if it can hold up for a month or so until I get some more cash flow rolling in), I need another EMG active pickup preferably the 81 for the bridge, and the tuning pegs to complete the hardware aspect of this project.

I have a les paul style neck. It has tuners, but I don't know if you still need them. I have a couple LP switches. I also have an 81 that was in an Epiphone I got. The wiring was crap, so I took out the pickups. I don't plan on sticking the same ones back in. Let me know what you are interested in, and I can get some pictures.

Edited by sjaguar13

• 2 weeks later...

Well I checked a local store and found them to be hidiously overpriced. Anyhow I am still looking for a set of emg 81/85 with pots etc(can be the new style or old as long as they are in working order), some locking tuners, and a V-amp 2. My b-day came up so now I have some cash to play with again lol. Really I only prefer to send paypal because of the fraudulent activities going on with checks and MO's in the mail.

I have had excellent experiences with Specialty Guitars in AZ. Purchases, info and even installation & repairs - I live in the metro Phoenix area. I love the quality, price, and ease of use of my new Sperzel tuners. Paul is very knowledgable and a real player that shares his personal knowledge to help his customers. I steer all my guitar buddies his way. Check him out!

www.specialtyguitars.com