Anyone own an Orville Les Paul?

DaveK

From info on another thread, I was doing some digging on Orville Les Pauls

They look GREAT & I was wondering if anyone owns one

My master plan is to RELIC a Les Paul & make it look like a 57

With a Gibson Les Paul, it would cost too much

But if these Orvilles are any good, I might be able to put a Gibson logo on & do it for a reasonable price!

Anone own one??? Are they better than Epiphones? Are they good quality??

Dave

Guest AlexVDL

Orivlle les pauls are exactly the same as the new epiphone elite. Those new epiphones costs way much more than the old ones. The woods and other materials are far more better than the korean style epiphones. I would say the orvilles use the same quality materials as Gibson, if not better. All Orville bodies and necks are one piece mahogany!

The tops are thick bookmatched maple! The ORvilles have Japanese made PAF pickups, to the exact specs as Gibson.

If you're looking for one, just input Katana on ebay, or look on www.guitargai.com.

Good luck!

:D

I have an Orville Les Paul Custom, and I bought it from Japan, so the shipping was crazy (think hundreds). It was worth every penny, though. Beautiful ebony with gold hardware. I'd be willing to sell it for 950. if anybody's interested just lemme know at signs_of_life@hotmail.com. I can get some pics if you need them. Also, I'm in the US, so you'll save a TON on shipping.