Ltb Or Trade Some Various Parts For A Joe Satriani

jeremywills

HI all

Decided to start playin again. Some of you early members might remember me from yesteryear. I decided to play guitar again. I sadly sold everything a while back, rent stuff like that, gotta eat. :D So that ol 6 string bug never left though, and I am kinda guitarless.

So, hopefully someone around here might have something Im interested in. I figured this would be a good place to look, the bay IMHO has just been well lets say this is a family venue so I wont speak my true feelings, but I tend to try and stay away from the bay these days.

So.....

Moving along.

Looking to buy a JS model. Preferrably a JS100 as I would rather save the dough over getting a 1000 or better and just drop the Dimarzios in a 100 myself, save a few bux. Would consider a good deal on an S Series, cause I just need something to strum on. But a Satch would be nicer.

I do have some various parts for a frankenstrat I intended to build back when I was really interested in this scratch building that this place is famous for, but I doubt Ill ever get around to it, so they could be for sale or trade.

Once I get a new battery for the digital camera, Ill snap some shots of the things I have.

LMK what you might got.

Cheers all.

Im in no rush on this either.

J