Hi everyone,

Just popped up to introduce myself, I'm Seppo from cold north, from Finland to be precise. I've been into guitar building for bit over a year now and I've managed to complete a Strat and my Flying V is currently beeing lacquered (as it has been over six months now, I've been way too busy with my new work and upcoming wedding to really concentrate on guitar building). I still have found the time to read the forum, though B)

I'm waiting to learn more from the forum (and getting laughed at because of my english, since it's not my mother tonge I sometimes make incredible mistakes with my spelling ) :D

That Strat is AWESOME I love it simple and elgant nothing fancy(not that theres anything wrong with that)

You know you get to see amazing paint jobs on a guitar but someimes you just need to step back and pick one color.

With a autobody repairman / painter for a father I have seen single color paint jobs that are just as amazing as custom paint jobs on a car.

My hats off too you.