Fiber Optic Side Markers > Led Side Markers

4nkam

ok what if you used a switch that whenever it was triggered just switched from one LED to another or "randomly" activated diffrent colored LED's for as long as the switch is activated then you wouldn't have to worry about pulley and rack and pinions or gears just 1 magnetic switch (I forget their exact name) so when you move the trem the switch picks it up and activates the circut. only thing s you'd need a timer circut or you could just have it go from one to another hmmm that probably made no sense at all

ok what if you used a switch that whenever it was triggered just switched from one LED to another or "randomly" activated diffrent colored LED's for as long as the switch is activated then you wouldn't have to worry about pulley and rack and pinions or gears just 1 magnetic switch (I forget their exact name) so when you move the trem the switch picks it up and activates the circut. only thing s you'd need a timer circut or you could just have it go from one to another hmmm that probably made no sense at all

The nice thing about the gear method is you could make it so that it blends colors as the pitch changes, it wouldn't just be a different color whenever you were using it.

While fighting off a bad cold, I was able to do a little guitar work, so now I'm a bit closer to being done. All I've gotta do is finish up with the refinish, secure the strands in the channel (they are already sitting inside, I just need to keep them there :D ) and then reattach the fretboard. Then I'll clean it up...The fretboard is really dusty and dirty, but I'll bring it back up to 100% once everything is done.

Excuse the mess, I was tired last night and didn't bother cleaning up :D

4f533eef.jpg

0416108b.jpg

3860579c.jpg

ebea4bb0.jpg

48edebd7.jpg

f7741efb.jpg

MJ

• 2 weeks later...

The nice thing about the gear method is you could make it so that it blends colors as the pitch changes, it wouldn't just be a different color whenever you were using it.

you could do that with the reed (magnetic) switch if you used a chip to put it on a timer circut or something of the like