Scratch Remover

14 grit sandpaper removes everything :D. In all seriousness, any buffing compound will remove all the scratches if you rub enough. What do you mean by "deeper ones"? Chances are you'll cut through your finish trying to get those out. Personally, I'd just leave it alone. Used guitars don't look new. It's not worth the work to fix the finish (not to mention if you don't know what you're doing you will make it a LOT worse than it is right now by trying to 'fix' it), because in two weeks it'll have more scratches anyway

14 grit sandpaper removes everything :D. In all seriousness, any buffing compound will remove all the scratches if you rub enough. What do you mean by "deeper ones"? Chances are you'll cut through your finish trying to get those out. Personally, I'd just leave it alone. Used guitars don't look new. It's not worth the work to fix the finish (not to mention if you don't know what you're doing you will make it a LOT worse than it is right now by trying to 'fix' it), because in two weeks it'll have more scratches anyway

i agree i have scrathes to but as long as she plays like she does im happy as can be, and i have always thought a worn guitar looks better than a new one. it adds character thats why i like srv's "lenny" so much :D

i agree i have scrathes to but as long as she plays like she does im happy as can be, and i have always thought a worn guitar looks better than a new one. it adds character thats why i like srv's "lenny" so much

Not trying to hijack, but are you sure you mean Lenny? Number 1 was the beat to hell sunburst. (That Famous Guitars t-shirt is wrong.)

SRV Guitars

If I misunderstood, apologies in advance. :D

hmmm yea number 1 i was talking about but i have a big poster of it in my room and it has like this little history on it in the corner and they say he called in "lenny" so maybe thats what he called it but the media called it something elese i dont know